Monday, April 16, 2018

Clarity

Clarity is found in living every day as if it were your last. (What if it was?)

Clarity is found by being present in every moment: Zen

Clarity is not getting lost in someone else's mind when your own mind and life are what are going to keep you alive.

Unless you take care of yourself first you aren't even going to be alive to take care of anyone else.

This last one is extremely important especially if you are pregnant or have children growing up.

If you don't take care of yourself your children might not grow up at all. Because you might be the only one who can or will care for them.

When I was 26 and my son was born  this is what I was thinking. What did I do? I stopped rock climbing. Two years later one of my friends died rock climbing. But, I was still alive raising my son right.


No comments: