Friday, April 20, 2018

The left of the previous article

For some reason the software put this when I quoted it. It is only on this one article because I don't usually to HTML anymore. Besides, if you are a blogger here in "Compose" you don't have to know HTML even though I do. However, I'm not familiar with Java or other types beyond HTML that are also supposed to be compatible with HTML for HTTP or HTTPS.

So, though I can program in HTML I generally find it tedious and so prefer not to anymore at this site. I found it found to learn HTML by saving a yahoo.com page in Windows 95 and then changing the variable to see what everything did on the opening Yahoo page. And I also enjoyed programming my first website at Geocities. But, now I'm spoiled with robotic HTML coders here in the Compose mode at blogger.com (blogspot).

If you don't see what I'm talking about you will when you click on this:

No comments: