Sunday, March 17, 2019

I originally wrote about Arcane as a way of healing psychological wounds in my life

But, eventually I realized this wasn't science fiction but actually a past life of mine that I lived in the future in about 1 million years AD and likely this takes place on a re-terraformed earth at that point too with about twice as much water as we  presently have on earth then too. So, all the large land masses are underwater except for a few islands which is why Arcane's ancestors chose to be Amphibians by genetically designing themselves to better suit the situation On New Deva. So, they can breathe water with their gills or air with their lungs. They can do either and this creates an entirely different culture than ours presently on  earth which is much more suited to telepathy because talking underwater is difficult if you are also breathing water at the time.

So, what originated as a way to heal the traumas of growing up in the 1950s and whooping cough and blunt trauma childhood epilepsy caused by a blow to the head as a child wound up being an actual past life experience lived already in the future.

I'm not here trying to convince you of the truth of all this by the way. If I hadn't had all the experiences I have had in life I wouldn't believe this either. However, my life has ALWAYS been remarkable in the extreme in an intuitive way. So, for me, this is just another successful quantum jump and one of thousands I have made successfully already.

You would have had to have experienced everything I have had to since being born in 1948 to fully understand what I'm talking about. If you are 70 already like me you likely have a vague idea what I mean at the very least.

But, for me: "Truth has ALWAYS been much much stranger than Fiction in my life and the lives of all those around me."

So, truth is in the eyes of the beholder. That's a good way to put it.


By the way have any of you seen the movie Called "The Kid" (2019). What a crazy and amazing movie that is!

Just remember if you see it that it is going to rip you a new one! It is horrific and a message movie all at the same time. You don't see many movies like this much anymore, especially in a cowboy movie motif.

No comments: