Thursday, March 14, 2019

I think the laws regarding gun manufacturers have been changed in New York State



Newtown, New York may refer to: An old name for Elmira, New York, location of the Battle of Newtown, the only major battle of the Sullivan Expedition during the ...

Because Remington has been called on the carpet regarding advertising of the assault weapon used at NewTown in New York State. So, this is a New York state new law that has possibly been violated by Remington.

When I was a child of 8 years old in 1956 my Grandmother from Texas gave me my father's Remington .22 rifle that he had since he was maybe 6 to 10 years old which would likely be around 1922 maybe because he would have been aged 6 in 1922. It had a magazine that could hold about 17 .22 long rifle shells. I owned this rifle for a long time and then my father kept it at his desert house when he retired and I think my cousin has it now still. But, it likely was made around 1920 I'm thinking and was or is a .22 Remington Pump action rifle.

This is exactly what it looked like:

No comments: