Sunday, March 17, 2019

Mostly I just want people to know this kind of stuff goes on here in the U.S.

I'm 70 now and this happened in 1992 when I was 43 likely in Mt. Shasta. I might still be able to remember all this when I'm 100 or 150 or 200 or more because of medical advancements too, but I don't know at this point for sure. So, I figure I should tell this true story periodically so people know what is actually going on here in the U.S.

This was the summer of 1992 and I lived then on Oak Street in Mt. Shasta on an acre of land then. The mill had closed long before this and the Chinook helicopters were several thousand feet above where the old lumber mill used to be in the old days then.

I was washing dishes at the sink because this old house didn't have an automatic dishwasher on the acre of fruit trees including Cherry trees, English Walnuts, pear trees apple trees, blackberry bushes. So, come spring summer and fall we were canning or eating all these fruits and berries a lot and making apple and berry and we also grew corn and rhubarb and other veggies organically and made a lot of organic foods some to eat then and some to can and keep for later in the season up through the next winter there in Mt. Shasta.

Earlier when my step son was younger he and I used to listen for helicopters and then go out and identify them because he liked doing this and I did too. So, we knew almost every helicopter made and could identify them by sight then. Now, he's retired but before he retired as a cal Fire Captain he rode in many helicopters both as a firemen, Engineer, and a member of the volunteer Sheriff's rescue team for this county rescuing people from wilderness areas that were injured or lost.

So, we knew a lot about helicopters. So, when I heard the cacophony  of 6 blades breaking the sound barrier because Mt. Shasta City is already at 3500 feet so the helicopters had to be at least 5000 to 6000 feet and so they couldn't help but break the sound barrier with the tips of their rotor blades because of the speed of their two rotors per helicopter and there were 3 helicopters make a really really intense sound because of their 6 rotors (2 rotors each per Chinook) breaking the sound barrier in order to stay in the air at that altitude.

So, I went out much like in the old days to see what helicopters were making these incredibly loud sounds.

Since this is a whole acre of land I had a good view shed of the whole sky pretty much from many vantage points on 1 acre of land even with fruit trees.

So, as I stood there sort of open mouthed at this scene they (the three chinook helicopters) stopped in formation in mid air. About this time I noticed there were no call letters or insignia of any kind on them and they were painted Grey which usually signifies Black Ops. (black ops means secret stuff usually).

Then I also noticed something even more improbable which was a UFO in formation with them just below these three Grey completely unmarked black ops helicopters.

Then I wouldn't let myself blink because I realized this was a once in a lifetime event I was witnessing "Whatever it was!"

Then soundlessly the UFO just disappeared and I was left there with my mouth open.

Later I realized the most likely explanation was this might have been one of the UFOs that Eisenhower bought (circular disc ufos) that travel time as well as space.

Why would President Eisenhower buy something like this from the aliens?

Because he could prevent nuclear wars when they happened by tracking down through time whoever did it.


So, you and I all live on the corrected time line where nuclear wars never happened in our history. We might dream about being blown up but since it was corrected it isn't the reality that our present experience is.

So, if you have horrific dreams of being nuked out of existence you might have experienced that in real life. However, because time was altered you don't have to stay dead but are alive right now instead.

So, President Eisenhower when he bought these things at Muroc (now called Edwards Air Force Base) has kept us all out of nuclear bombings and wars ever since. So, Thanks President Eisenhower for a world without nuclear wars!

Even though part of the reason likely that President Kennedy was assassinated was because he wanted people to know about all this worldwide. So, the decisions to keep all this secret on pain of death has never ended by our military here in the U.S. even to this day.

No comments: