I learned quite well in college that the main difference between people who have been to college and those who didn't go is that college people are more likely to ask better questions and be better critical thinkers than those who don't go to college.
So, here at this blog I try to continue that tradition that comes from college of asking powerful and useful questions about everything I can in life.
IF you cannot find or formulate useful questions in your life you soon are crazy or dead.
This is a given in everyone's life I find.
So, it is the ability to formulate useful questions that marks the real difference between a functional adult and a dysfunctional adult or a child.
Learning to ask important and good questions also will tend to prevent the extinction of the human race.
So, if I can formulate questions that I may or may not have the answers to, then you can go forward and develop answers to these important questions in the future and help prevent human extinction and the 6th extinction of all life on earth as well.
So, I'm asking and formulating questions so that the human race and all life on earth can survive and not completely go extinct like life did on the planet that is now the asteroid belt out past Mars 65 million years ago.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment