Note: I'm referring to the link at the top of the page presently number 3 for the last 30 days.
Once again, I couldn't fully easily delete the place holder of this article but I could delete the content of the article I found as well as the comments from 2010. When I realized how archaic aspects of the software design was here I realized I couldn't delete the place holder of the article but could delete the content of the article so this is what I did. As a Blogger you have to make decisions every day for the betterment of your blog and your readers.
Recently I translated a Comment in Chinese from the article in 2010 which indicated that someone might not be here on earth anymore now. It's hard to say. But, that isn't what the actual article was about at all which is kind of odd too. However, I didn't want to encourage other people to suicide by leaving that article up. I had my own bought with suicide from 1969 to 1973 when I was asked to leave my childhood church and most of my church friends I grew up with all over the world from church youth camps so I understand what can happen in life and had to redesign myself better than my parents had done or my church had done.
So, my answer to suicide was to pray and then redesign myself for the 1970s rather than the 1930s and 1940s like my parents had done in raising me. I had to "UPDATE" myself into at least the 1970s in order to stay alive.
So, if you are about 12 to 30 years old maybe take a lesson from me here and reparent yourselves so you can survive your lives to 100 years of age or more.
And maybe go see "Captain Marvel" because it might give you a few ideas of what to do next.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment