Sunday, March 13, 2011

1974 and 1992 witnessing the Truth

First of all, I was raised by my Mom and Dad in a religion that believed that UFOs brought the latest new inventions to earth to share them with mankind. And the reason, (as far as I could figure out) that they did this was because we have this 26,000 year cycle here on earth that tends to wipe out civilizations. Stuff like happeneding in 2004 when 250,000 people died in Indonesia and stuff like just happened in Japan and other places appears to happen more and more frequently. And so, it's hard for any advanced civilization to survive past 26,000 years. So, I guess if you believe in this then this is what we are also facing the next 500 to 1000 years as well. We are trying not to go extinct as humans on earth. We are also trying not to lose all civilization because after all, what good is just returning to being cave men and women once again (for the 50th time?) or something like that.

So, whether you believe any of this or not, you have to admit it was pretty entertaining to grow up in the 1950s with parents who believed in all this stuff. However, there is another side to all this. The other thing I noticed was that after Roswell happened in 1947 (and before) there always were very many Air Force, Navy, and Army officers who were active in this religion. It was as if they knew something about the whole UFO thing but weren't really allowed to talk about it because of Military oaths and the U.S. Government. So, just when you might be laughing suddenly you see what I'm talking about. Yes?

So, anyway as a kid one of my dreams was to learn to soul travel outside of my body and visit God. Now you might think this is a really strange goal for any kid. However, this was just natural progression for someone raised like I was. Sometimes I think the religion I was raised in was sanctioned by the U.S. Government to train intuitives to be Liaisons between the Galactic Government and the Earth Governments especially the U.S.

If this is true(could be) then I'm one of the many who was properly trained to be a Liaison. So, if this is true then everything I write at any of my websites is communication directed at the people of earth or Earth Governments. That's the best way I can say it. Do I believe all this? Sometimes yes and sometimes maybe.

It's sort of like during the 1980s I saw the movie "Communion" and this movie freaked me out worse than any movie I had ever seen before or after. It took me about 2 years to get over the horror experience of this movie. But then I finally dealt with it by saying to myself. "I can only be held responsible by God for what I know for sure" All the rest is only speculation. So, in this moment I made my peace with God and moved forward unafraid.

Then ten years later Whitley Strieber who wrote "Communion" and other things told everyone he made it all up. What a crappy thing to do. However, for me, it was very useful because it catapaulted me forward out of any horror or uncertainty to moving only in positive directions for mankind.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that there is no limit to what you can accomplish if God puts his blessing upon it. There is no limit. This is what I want to witness to you. "One with God is a majority" and "There is no limit what you can do for anyone or any group or anything with God's blessings" With God you are unlimited in any way.

1974-My son was just born and my 1st wife and I had just moved to Mt. Shasta with our baby son. It was May but that year there had been a great deal of snow so there was still 5 to 10 feet of snow in drifts from the parking lot all the way up the mountin. So, since it had been sunny sometime recently there was a crust so that if I walked with boots I only sunk in about 5 to 10 inches and the boots could handle this quite easily without my feet getting cold and icy. So I hiked a mile or two straight up towards the mountain up Bunny Flats. But then after praying for my new son on the mountain something odd happened. I looked over at something that I thought at first must have been made by a snowmobile. But then, when I walked closer, I knew that there were no snowmobile tracks within blocks of this place. When I examined this place further there were 3 3 foot diameter hemispheres pressed into the bottom of a Saucer shaped impression about 25 to 30 feet in diameter(I paced the distance off). Then to top it all off there was a green on the upper 1 foot edge of the rim of the saucer impression. It was about 5 feet deep in the center and deeper where the 3 3 foot hemispheres (like a tripod of 3 foot hemispheres left their impression. The green 1 foot edge around the top edge looked like someone had taken green antifreeze and put some algae in it and then sprayed it evenly around the top. Since there were no snowmobile tracks the only way someone could have done this would be to have come during the cloudy weather while I was hiking with a helicopter dropped a template on a chain this size then pulled it up and while hanging from their heels sprayed this stuff in perfect symmetry like someone flushed an alien toilet or something onto the upper edge of the print. So, I realized the probability was that this was a ufo print and so I drove to town to bring back my wife and baby and a friend to witness it. We all agreed we had seen a ufo print and all agreed not to tell the authorities about it because in 1974 too many people that had come forward like that had just disappeared and were never heard from again just like area 51. So, we only told the closest of friends and family about it and no one else.

20 years later my friends mother had a boyfriend that was an Army Colonel. He wanted to know why we didn't share this with the authorities. Once again, I said, "I wanted my baby son to grow up and have a normal life and not just have the three of us disappear." case closed.

Then in 1992 I had another strange experience. This time I was just washing dishes in the kitchen of my rented home on 1 acre of land in the summer. It was a beautiful summer day with no clouds in the sky at all. Temperature was somewhere between 75 and 85 outside. I heard a terrible racket that I knew had to be caused by a large helicopter and likely more than one. It was the sound of the leading blades breaking the sound barrier. I went outside to see and looked up and there were three unmarked gray Chinook double bladed helicopters which usually carry up to 40 or 50 troops. But these helicopters were unmarked without any insignia or even numbers. Obviously Black Ops. (Covert Operations)

So, the first thing I noticed was no insignia and no numbers, the second thing I noticed was 3 helicopters in formation. And the third thing I noticed was a similar shaped saucer to the print I had seen in 1974 at Bunny Flats. So, I forced myself not to blink to burn this experience into my mind. Because I knew this was  really amazing. The next thing that happened was that the saucer just soundlessly disappeared and then the three unmarked gray helicopters flew along Hiway 89 in the direction of Snowman Summit and McCloud and eventually likely Nevada.

I thought about this for several years and decided that the highest likelihood was that I had witnessed time travel. So, my conclusion is that the U.S. Government (or at least a covert part of it) uses time travel. This is my conclusion. However, I can't deny this happened because I experienced it firsthand.

Obviously, you can do whatever you want. But in the end seeing is believing.

No comments: