Saturday, October 26, 2013

270,000 plus visits to intutivefred888

This is getting pretty amazing to me that 19,000 people or more are visiting my site monthly worldwide at this point. It means to me that a lot of you out there are interested in a lot of the same things I am. It's good to know there are a lot of other intelligent people out there too. Sometimes when I'm driving down the road and someone almost hits me because they are so out of it it's good to know there are sensible intuitive people out there.

But, it's also good for me when I can sense how out of it sometimes people are while driving if I'm aware of it and not preoccupied by something else when I'm driving so I actually notice a block or more away from someone who should not be driving at all that day. Defensive driving has allowed me to be driving now continually since the early 1960s. I likely have driven well over 1,000,000 miles in the U.S.,Canada, Mexico, Hawaiian Islands Nepal, Europe and Great Britain and Scotland etc. at this point. I haven't driven in all the countries I've been to.

Thanks for enjoying my blog and being interested in many of the same things I am. Have a Great Day!

No comments: