My Cardiologist told me he wanted me to go onto Spironolact 25MG for Edema because it significantly reduces morbidity(death) in patients around the world. So, if you have heart problems and Edema at the same time ( a lot of people from the British Isles for example tend to get Edema when they get older). If you don't know what edema is it is water and blood retention in your lower extremities especially in your feet and lower legs.
However, he said a blood test after a week or two is necessary to make sure your potassium level doesn't get too high. So, you need to be under a doctor's care with blood tests so you don't run into potassium problems even though this drug tends to lessen deaths from edema combined with heart problems overall.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling