My Cardiologist told me he wanted me to go onto Spironolact 25MG for Edema because it significantly reduces morbidity(death) in patients around the world. So, if you have heart problems and Edema at the same time ( a lot of people from the British Isles for example tend to get Edema when they get older). If you don't know what edema is it is water and blood retention in your lower extremities especially in your feet and lower legs.
However, he said a blood test after a week or two is necessary to make sure your potassium level doesn't get too high. So, you need to be under a doctor's care with blood tests so you don't run into potassium problems even though this drug tends to lessen deaths from edema combined with heart problems overall.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- Elohar when she was 9 which would be around 7000 AD on the first timeline: (We are now on Timeline 2)
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- GM president: Electric cars won't go mainstream until we fix these problems
- Oghuzes, Pechenegs, Bashkirs, and Khazars: Wikipedia
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265