percentages of people in different countries that think their governments are corrupt:
Czech Republic 94%
Looks like people have to move to Sweden if the don't want to live in a Corrupt nation.
likely if you asked this question in the 1950s people would say (and they did) this (the U.S.) was the most uncorrupted nation on earth. That is actually what people thought. So, what happened between the 1950s and today?
The higher the corruption level (that the people perceive) the more likely that system of government won't be around a long time historically speaking.
Source page 10 Time Magazine with Prince Charles on the Cover 2013.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling