percentages of people in different countries that think their governments are corrupt:
Czech Republic 94%
Looks like people have to move to Sweden if the don't want to live in a Corrupt nation.
likely if you asked this question in the 1950s people would say (and they did) this (the U.S.) was the most uncorrupted nation on earth. That is actually what people thought. So, what happened between the 1950s and today?
The higher the corruption level (that the people perceive) the more likely that system of government won't be around a long time historically speaking.
Source page 10 Time Magazine with Prince Charles on the Cover 2013.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits