Thursday, April 2, 2015

2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)

  1. After I watched the last 30 minutes or so of Runaway Bride on HBO here in my hotel room I started watching '2 Fast 2 Furious' since it was coming on next on a different channel and I plan to see the latest in the series as soon as I'm well enough likely in a week or two. 

  1. www.imdb.com/title/tt0322259   Cached
    Test your knowledge of 2 Fast 2 Furious. User Polls. Best Selling Blu-Ray and DVD Titles in 2013; Best Car Driver of all time; Which Girl Fight was most impressive?
    1. www.imdb.com/title/tt2820852   Cached
      Directed by James Wan. With Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham. Deckard Shaw seeks revenge against Dominic Toretto and his family for the death of ...
    2. The latest movie out Today is "Furious 7" and it is Paul Walker's last movie before he died in a fiery high speed car crash in real life. They were in the middle of filming when he passed away.

No comments: