How Nixonian can Trump get?
The same paranoia and intelligence mixed up in a very strange bag.
Is it even Legal for Trump to be recording the present head of the FBI?
I'm not sure the answers to any of these questions
But one answer I am sure of:
The Head of the FBI is not supposed to be loyal to the president especially when he is investigating him or his administration.
So, did Trump do something illegal in trying to have Comey be loyal to him?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Autonomous car (redirect from Self-driving car): Wikipedia
- China's Xi affirms friendship with North Korean leader, gets denuclearization pledge
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- vehicular automation in Aircraft
- There is evidence offered by the Environmental Health Trust to suggest that women who keep a cellular phone in their bra may develop breast cancer
- Autonomous cruise control system
- Wessex EVENTUALLY ENGULFED MERCIA IT SEEMS