For example, I realized that small drones (that you can buy for under $1000 were already being used in Mosul by ISIS against civilians and soldiers with Hand grenades using plastic tubes to drop them on people and then returning to the senders to be loaded with another hand grenade.
Now, Ransomware is hitting so many computers this is going to create changes much faster now that at least 250,000 to 300,000 computers in 150 countries have been hit.
The other thing is there is no evidence that ANY data has been returned to anyone even when they paid the Wanna Cry Toll.
This will greatly change how the Internet operates both in the short and long run. Many won't see the changes but they are happening at a more and more rapid pace every day.
Trump is changing the world too and many will die from his changes.
So, what I'm saying here is that the world is changing in extreme ways but many cannot see it yet.
But, eventually all will be aware of the changes over time.
Are these changes good or bad?
Look back at the 20th century can you really tell me that the 20th century was either good or bad?
Likewise this century will be equally as strange in it's own way as the 20th century was.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Autonomous car (redirect from Self-driving car): Wikipedia
- China's Xi affirms friendship with North Korean leader, gets denuclearization pledge
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- vehicular automation in Aircraft
- There is evidence offered by the Environmental Health Trust to suggest that women who keep a cellular phone in their bra may develop breast cancer
- Wessex EVENTUALLY ENGULFED MERCIA IT SEEMS