So, what we have instead is Cyber War, Fake News trying to destroy western Democracies instead.
And also, the U.S. and Europe and Japan putting sanctions on Russia. Also, Saudi Arabia dropping oil prices which is another form of the war on Russia.
Make no mistake about it World War III is going on right now between Russia against Europe and the United States. To not understand this is to be very vulnerable here on earth.
But, it won't be nuclear. The closest thing to nuclear is Putin playing nuclear chicken with the world and North Korea playing nuclear chicken with the world. This is a part of World War III also.
Both Putin and Kim Jong Un plan to be world dictator and everything each of them do is to make this happen. When you see Trump as a pawn in Putin's plan you finally make sense of the fact that World War III is going on even now. It just doesn't look like what you expect.
It is a Time War. It is a Cyber War. It is an economic War but it is not a nuclear war (at least not in a way that you are ever going to see because of retroactive time repair).
But, we are now in the middle of War III and this is what is looks like. It is a power war worldwide.
But, make no mistake this is a war much more serious than World War II by nature.
But unless you are in the middle of it fighting in it it appears sort of like the Cold War from 1945 to 1990 if you are a citizen of the U.S. here in America.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian
- Blockchain is one way to disrupt Facebook (and other's) control of your information and data
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic