Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Autonomous car (redirect from Self-driving car): Wikipedia
- China's Xi affirms friendship with North Korean leader, gets denuclearization pledge
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian
- Blockchain is one way to disrupt Facebook (and other's) control of your information and data
- vehicular automation in Aircraft
- There is evidence offered by the Environmental Health Trust to suggest that women who keep a cellular phone in their bra may develop breast cancer
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Western Storm system starting to change after 4 or 5 days in counter clockwise spiral
The pivot point looks to be somewhere between Prescott Arizona and Flagstaff Arizona but it looks like (since it cannot replenish over the ocean anymore) that it is going to eventually spiral around and go up past Denver (or that vicinity) and then head East. So, I think this strange weather might be going to end at least for now within 24 hours or so. That doesn't mean future weather systems might not do this too within the next few weeks time, however.