I'm watching a weather radar in motion and here is what it is doing in regard to Califronia to Colorado. It is still going in a counter clockwise manner except that now the pivot point is south all the way to San Diego, California and Tijuana, Mexico. So, for example rain clouds are hitting Bakersfield right now and heading towards Santa Barabara then out to sea so these counter clockwise storms are going up through Colorado and coming down through the Sierras by Bakerfield then Santa barbara then out to sea then up somewhere through Mexico in a Monsoon kind of pattern in a counter clockwise direction. The only normal thing I see is the storms east of Denver and Pueblo, Colorado heading eastward in some fashion in this crazy counterclockwise pattern everywhere to the west.
So, the only NORMAL thing about this is what is east of Pueblo and Denver.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Autonomous car (redirect from Self-driving car): Wikipedia
- China's Xi affirms friendship with North Korean leader, gets denuclearization pledge
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian
- Blockchain is one way to disrupt Facebook (and other's) control of your information and data
- vehicular automation in Aircraft
- There is evidence offered by the Environmental Health Trust to suggest that women who keep a cellular phone in their bra may develop breast cancer
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...