I think it isn't Trump really that is driving the U.S. insane, I think it is political correctness. Trump is just the next step in lying after political correctness and that's all. So, is Trump or political correctness or both driving people insane? I think it's both. It's just like diplomacy. Diplomacy is lying to prevent war. But, still it's not being truthful even if it prevents war. If Trump tells a lie or someone is forced to be politically correct that doesn't want to be it's still a lie either way. So, Trump is U.S. Karma for being politically correct since the 1970s. What a paradox!
begin quote from:
|New York Daily News||-|
If the President of the United States is descending into total madness, and we continue to laugh at this insanity, does that make us a nation of nutjobs?
The nutjob-calling President Trump has his damned finger on the button, for God’s sake! The coming-unhinged man in the White House literally holds the fate of the planet in his hands.
If that isn’t a laugh riot, I don’t know what is!
James Comey’s father defends son, blasts Trump as 'nuts'
This is like laughing all the way to the electric chair.
So is the nutjob-calling President actually himself a nutjob of the it-takes-one-to-know-one kind?
Here then, the most recent, most bizarre, nutjob moments in a coupla clinically insane weeks:
8. Trump cancels his speech at Masada in Israel because the Israelis won’t let him land his helicopter atop the World Heritage Site.
Trump told Russians pressure off after firing 'nutjob' Comey
Hey Bibi! My helicopter is bigger than your cable car.
7. The President gives up classified Israeli-fed information about ISIS to two Russian diplomats, declaring, “I get great intel! I have people brief me on great intel every day.”
My intel is bigger than your intel, Vlad.
6. Repeating one of his dawn tweets, Trump announces “The entire (Russian collusion investigation) has been a witch hunt. This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!” (Bill Clinton might dispute that.)
Christine O'Donnell is a 'nutjob': Meghan McCain
When it comes to hunting witches ... my hunt is definitely bigger than your hunt, HillBilly.
Trumpcare is so much bigger than Obamacare.
4. Trump asks FBI Director James Comey to make the Russian investigation go away, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go,” Comey’s notes indicate. Comey refused, Comey got the ax.
Robert De Niro slammed by Long Islanders for 'The Comedian' joke
My tool is waaay bigger than your tool.
3. Giving new meaning to the term “Don,” we find out Don Trump asked the director of the F.B.I. to pledge his loyalty like Luca Brasi in Don Corleon’s den. Comey refused and Comey got the boot in the butt.
My boot, not to mention my butt, is also so much bigger than your boot — and butt.
2. Trump indicates his top choice for new FBI director is former Connecticut Sen. Joe Lieberman despite the fact that Lieberman has zero law enforcement experience. Lieberman does, however, have experience working in Donald Trump’s attorney’s law firm. Joe’s 75 years old and the FBI gig is a 10-year appointment — unless Trump decides to fire him.
Susan Sarandon compares Debra Messing to President Trump
1. Trump tries to impress the Ruskie diplos by reportedly telling them, “I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nutjob.”
All together now! My nuts are waaay bigger than your nuts