Trump just threw his whole white house staff including Pence the Vice President under the bus.
As a political figure and as a president here in the United States this is ONLY suicidal for your political career. Everyone knows this now.
You might get away with this in business especially if you are a billionaire who might not sell stock in your own company and rather hold it all yourself instead but in politics this is an entirely different story here in the U.S.
So, I'm somewhat expecting Trump to now travel down the Nixon road. Because if you betray the people around you someone is going to turn on you (likely someone in the Intelligence arena like before) and nail you to a cross through the press like Nixon was nailed to a cross by Woodward and Bernstein last time.
You cannot be this heartless to those who support you and survive here in American Politics very long.
This is just reality here in the United States and always has been.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Autonomous car (redirect from Self-driving car): Wikipedia
- China's Xi affirms friendship with North Korean leader, gets denuclearization pledge
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- vehicular automation in Aircraft
- There is evidence offered by the Environmental Health Trust to suggest that women who keep a cellular phone in their bra may develop breast cancer
- Autonomous cruise control system
- Wessex EVENTUALLY ENGULFED MERCIA IT SEEMS