Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Autonomous car (redirect from Self-driving car): Wikipedia
- China's Xi affirms friendship with North Korean leader, gets denuclearization pledge
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- vehicular automation in Aircraft
- There is evidence offered by the Environmental Health Trust to suggest that women who keep a cellular phone in their bra may develop breast cancer
- Wessex EVENTUALLY ENGULFED MERCIA IT SEEMS
Friday, May 19, 2017
What is the difference between a Time Storm and a Technological Singularity?
If you are an intuitive like me what this experience is like is watching how you can't really make intuitive plans right right now. One might say that this is because the kids are all graduating and this is always somewhat disrupting to everyone along with all the ones not graduating feeling confused as summer starts, trying to get summer jobs, or plans etc. and this is relatively normal too.
But, overlayed on top of all this is all the craziness of Trump upon the world. It is sort of like setting wild dogs loose upon mankind in it's disruptive effects. So, it is pretty obvious my predictions of millions more dying and not being born at all because of this "Trump Disruption".
However, when I look at it seriously Trump is not the cause but only a symptom of a Time Storm combined with an ever growing technological singularity.
How are people to cope with all this?
They must be very careful not to get into trouble as plans often won't work out.
Being extremely adaptive and survival oriented in all ways might help too.
But, mostly finding ways to stay calm, eat healthy food and getting enough exercise likely is how people will survive best along with making friends who are more safe and less dangerous as well.
Otherwise, surviving a combination Time Storm combined with a Technological Singularity during the next 30 years or so will cost many many lives if one isn't very careful now everywhere on earth.
By God's Grace