At least 50% or more at this point because of the NOrth Korean Code involved in both versions of ransomeware in Wanna Cry and in Wanna Decryptor.
So, North Korea (on one level or another) is a part of the cause of these two ransomwares very likely.
However, because this just incites an already difficult relationship between North Korea and the rest of the world I doubt this will be publicized very much because it is an "Inconvenient Truth" for the world to deal with right now on top of everything else.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Autonomous car (redirect from Self-driving car): Wikipedia
- China's Xi affirms friendship with North Korean leader, gets denuclearization pledge
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- vehicular automation in Aircraft
- There is evidence offered by the Environmental Health Trust to suggest that women who keep a cellular phone in their bra may develop breast cancer
- Autonomous cruise control system
- Wessex EVENTUALLY ENGULFED MERCIA IT SEEMS