Monday, May 22, 2017

You often can find a word button if you can't find one easily by copying and pasting title to google search or another

Sometimes, if I can't find a word button to something I want to share with readers around the world I get frustrated. Today I realized by copying and pasting through the edit function at the top of the page on Firefox (which is the best browser at least for me to be blogging through I have ever found). Google Chrome is also pretty good but has issues sometimes when I'm blogging. But, for my Macbook pro laptops I find that Firefox is the best for me through Blogspot (or blogger.com) where I blog through and from which I believe is still owned by Google. This allows my blog to go wherever Google Goes all over the earth.

However, for some reason this doesn't work 100% of the time especially in some different browsers than Firefox. But, in Firefox at least it seems to work about 95% of the time.

One other way: if you copy and paste a URL into google Search or another search engine it often will give you a word button if you need one that way too.

No comments: