The older I get the more I see how important it is to try to be straightforward with people. Most people just hide their heads in the sand and don't want to deal with anything real. I have never been that way and instead I have been interested in what IS actually real. Many people I met in college and after wanted to "escape from reality by using drugs". This always seemed pretty stupid to me and I always saw this "as a form of slow or fast suicide" and for many I met they are now dead because of their attitudes. Whereas I'm still alive because I wanted to know enough truth that I might survive to 100 or more. So, I have made it so far to 70 and now almost to 71.
Truth always seemed much more interesting than escaping completely from reality. I guess there is the same scientist in me that always loved science experiments in Grade School and High School.
So, I guess I tend to see life as a science experiment. My present experiment is seeing how long I can live. Because I have already outlived my father.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment