Saturday, April 4, 2015

Friday was breakthrough day towards returning health

Friday was the most progress I noted in one day yet in since returning from the emergency Room around 7 am Saturday morning one week ago about 2 hours hence.

These were some of the breakthroughs. climbing stairs without panting and feeling faint and not like I was going to throw up.
Went to altitude (around 7000 feet) and just sat there on a large log looking up at snow covered Mt. Shasta. But, making sure not to talk at that altitude. I was okay there sitting for about 20 minutes. Though I did no driving on the road I found I could drive my wife's car around on my friends 2 1/2 acres of land when I needed to.
Had my friend make me 1 scrambled egg

which I proceeded to eat 1/2 to 3/4 of it.

(and then I had to look away while my wife ate the cooked white parts of the egg.)

Ate some soft creamery butter for the first time (in any form) since a week ago last Friday. I did this late at night because my body was freaking out from starving the last week and it gave my body hope that more nourishing food would soon return.

Bought hot plate to cook 1 scrambled egg per day now (at least) in the room) (as well as other things for the wife and I).

Realized I would physically heal faster at a lower altitude at my present age whenever I could return to the coast to our home.
Going to hospital tomorrow to make sure something isn't wrong with my appendix since I have had pain in that area (off and on) now since about Midnight Friday when I first went to the hospital.

So, I will get a sonogram of that area in my body to see what is going on there.

It is the only major thing still I have to do to make sure my health is okay other than
general health stuff that I am aware of right now.

No comments: