Where did political Correctness come from?
I would say it came from Star Trek the first series in the 1960s with Shatner and Nimoy.
What's wrong with that?
Well for one thing I think Star Trek is about 500 to 700 years into the future which may be about the time that the Whole World might be politically correct (if everything goes perfectly between now and then).
However, is that true now?
Not for 80% to 90% of the world, NO!
So, what happens when they see American TV with Dry Queens Dancing with Katy Perry?
They want to push them off their roofs in most of the world. (This is actually what happens in reality).
Whereas people believe here in the U.S. that if they are just "In your face" enough they will win.
Is this true?
It might be somewhat true in the U.S. and Europe but only gets gay people and women's lib people and non-racist people killed in most of the world.
This is the reality.
So, what happens when 80% to 90% of the world disagrees with Political Correctness like Putin?
Putin wins in the 80% to 90% of the world where they agree with him.
What happens in the U.S.?
Trump happens to the U.S. government because political Correctness is just "Trying to believe everything is the way you want it to be!" When it isn't.
So, what happens next?
Our government dissolves in regard to human rights because people put "their individual human rights to do literally anything" above ALL our rights being protected as free people here in the U.S.
So, by being so individual they have now lost the right to be an American and be protected to actually have INDIVIDUAL rights in the first place.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement