LIkely I was chosen as someone that could be contacted form other times (forward from now) (our descendants) because I sense people's motivations when I get within about 100 yards of almost anyone if I'm alert and scanning the area with my senses at the time.
So, If someone lies to me I usually know that they are lying if I'm alert and on guard enough at the time. So, I don't just have a catatonic reaction and faint if I have contact with someone not from this time or planet.
Generally, more sophisticated species are like this when they visit earth. Because otherwise, most people who aren't like me have psychotic breaks when something like this happens to them. And if someone is unconscious or has a stroke or a heart attack when confronted with a time traveler from the future or an actual alien from another planet that isn't very useful.
So, generally speaking they tend to contact people who can sense these things so they just don't pass out from the alien-ness of the experience or die right there on the spot.
I've had time to think about this more over the years now and this is what I think about it all.
OF Course Governments hide this kind of information because they don't want their people (especially United Nations Security Council nations)
understanding about how time travel is used to prevent (retroactively) nuclear wars and nuclear explosions that blow up cities or the whole planet. So, retroactive time travel is how the UN Security council has prevented this sort of thing happening again since World War II.
It's a pretty good trick if you can actually do it!
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment