Saturday, April 14, 2018

Before I learned to protect others from my protectors

Tibetan Lamas best explained this to me but I didn't start meeting them until around 1980 when I was 32.

So, before this I had protectors and knew I had protectors but it is sort of like going through life as a prince in some ways where you have bodyguards only of a supernatural kind. I first became aware of the Archangels protecting me at age 2 when they came and saved my life from whooping cough which I likely would have died of if they hadn't come and saved me at that time in 1950 likely around Christmas time because my Grandmother with a scotch Brogue was singing "Hark, the Herald Angels Sing" when they arrived in a blinding ball of white light!

So, my thought is I have had Archangel Protection (Archangel Michael and his band of Archangels) at least since I was 2 keeping me alive and protecting me when I needed it most.

But, I remember in 1977 I had just completed the Archangel Gabriel Quarter at Summit University when it was in Pasadena then before they moved to Malibu Canyon and called that place Camelot, I was on staff at Pasadena working in the Computer department. They got me a job in Glendale at the Glendale Community Hospital in the Computer department and some lady I talked to laughed at me when I told her of my belief system. The next day she got a concussion and broke her arm. I realized I shouldn't have shared my beliefs with her and felt very bad my protectors had injured her because of her disrespect. I immediately quit that job so she wouldn't be harmed more or die.

Before I could protect others from bad karma against me this is how I handled things to keep the people around me alive and uninjured because of their incredible ignorance.

So, learning to protect ignorant people from their own karma when they are exposed to the truth of life is a really big thing.

 I was completely horrified that I was still 3 or more years away then in 1977 from knowing how to protect this lady from her ignorance so I just quit my job and moved to San Diego and also left the computer department in Pasadena at the Summit University.

This was a good decision too because my then almost 3 year old son had whooping cough and as soon as I got there he got well. My mother and father had been taking care of him for that month and I needed to be there and this experience taught me I needed to be with my son more than anything else I was doing at the time.

So, "The Lord Works in Mysterious Ways!"

Note: Also, since my son and I had had whooping cough I made sure my two biological daughters each had a whooping cough shot so they didn't get it too after they were born. Some shots might be optional but you really need a whooping cough shot so your kid doesn't die like I almost did in 1950.

No comments: