Saturday, April 14, 2018

when I started giving up on the idea of Suicide at age 21 or 22

My mother knew I was having trouble staying alive and choosing to stay alive. Too many things had happened in my life and though I always had girlfriends I think just how difficult in how I saw life in reality in the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s I realized I wouldn't fit into the world as it was and so I decided to leave the world.

However, my mother and her friend from church and my mother's mother were all gifted with seeing angels and knowing what people thought a lot of the time. However, as many of you know surviving to 30 is a real chore if you are this gifted with supernatural gifts.

Luckily, I was with other people in my family that were as gifted as I was. But, I was exceptional in that my mother was an intuitive and my father was a valedictorian of his 1934 high school class who didn't speak much about his gifts (because that wasn't practical to do in the 1920s and 1930s and 1940s as he grew up.

So, I had this amazing group of intuitive gifts but I also had the logical mind that could always read people and see through them. So, because of this there were not many mysteries to me about who people really were even though they might try to mislead me they would usually fail.

So, my mother had me go home with a lady from church that had a son my age and two daughters one older than me and one younger who was an amazing clairvoyant too.

So, my mother's friend sat me down on her sofa and began bringing angels into the room and the energy was amazing.

And during this time I realized I could live with the angels in heaven right here on earth. And so I decided to try to live with angels on earth instead of committing suicide if I could.

I found it very very difficult and I almost gave up my quest for about 4 years time. The highs and lows of one's 20s were difficult for me.

The highs we all can stand but the lows were just so low that this was when I had a hard time staying alive.

So, I always had girlfriends because I was 6 foot 5 inches tall and handsome and very strong physically. So, that wasn't my problem. My problem was I was overwhelmed with supernatural experiences and really tired of hearing everyone's minds all the time.

But, when my son was born when I was 26 I realized it didn't matter how much I was suffering I had to stay alive for my son to raise him right and I did.

So, I made my life work, started businesses after that to support my son and eventually had two more daughters by the time I was 46 years of age. Now my youngest is 22 years old.

So, here's how you stay alive if you are someone who can see and talk with angels: "You live with angels". You never need alcohol or drugs of any kind because you are a "Beacon of God's Angels" here on earth all the time.

People drink alcohol and do drugs because their lives are hell. But, if you live with angels enough you are in a more euphoric state all the time (or at least 75% to 95% of the time you are as you refine your life to spend more and more time with them.

So, if you can do this you should live with Angels like I do. You have to start by learning to run your energy softer so you don't make babies cry when you come into a room first.

So, when you run your energy softer and you think better thoughts angels can spend more and more time around you and flying through you by the thousands. This is how it actually works.

There is no lying to angels at all. They live in the past, present and future and no time so lying to an angel is ridiculous like something a child might do. So don't do this.

They see right through us. There are NO secrets at all from angels or God.

Once you get used to this you are home free.

By God's Grace

No comments: