There are always going to be some aberrant reactions to anything like you can walk down the street and say "Hi!" to someone and that might offend them. But, generally speaking most people aren't crazy like that.
So, all one can do as a blogger is to think about what they are writing about or quoting about or both.
For example, as an intuitive I try to sense people's reactions to what I write and post and if the reaction isn't positive or useful enough or doesn't save lives in the process I will generally delete what I have written or blogged about.
Life is difficult enough for everyone so you don't want to burden them with things that are just going to complicate their lives for no reason.
So, I try to share things that I think will help people survive their lives better and that will help prevent war and human extinction here on earth.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment