This is a very easy thing for me to say.
Being a human being on earth and not either killing everyone or yourself by 20 or 30 is really difficult I found. We see example of people every day who self destruct and take people with them.
So, for me, I couldn't be alive if I didn't believe in God. This is easy for me to understand.
So, when I watch people kill others in greater and greater numbers it makes sense to me in relation to not believing in God and in not understanding themselves fully enough to continue to be alive.
So, when people say to me, "Oh I believe in Science so I don't believe in God" I think to myself, "How long are you going to be alive?" 1 year, 5 years, 10 years?
Yes. It's true that some of my best friends don't fully believe in God but they believe in Compassion instead of God and human kindness instead of God and that works for some people.
But, short of that, if you don't believe in God or Kindness or Compassion, then often you are soon dead.
Because this is just the world that we live in folks. In some ways it is pretty simple.
IF you don't believe in God, or compassion or kindness you are usually soon dead. This is just reality.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
No comments:
Post a Comment