I was looking at a weather report and it said that there would be rain every day but Monday. At this rate parts of the state likely are going to continue to be underwater at times later into the year especially during hot periods when large amounts of snow melts all at once later this year.
But, later this year, it is likely that the snow won't ever melt off in places like Mammoth and above Bunny Flats on mt. Shasta. So, likely no one will be able to drive in a car or truck or camper up to Panther Meadows this summer or fall of 2019 and 40 or more feet of snow might be a Bunny Flats soon the way it is building up by the end of March. This happened one or more times since I have been living there or going up there between the 1970s and 2000. I have skied on 40 feet of snow there before where you have to make a snow ladder to the top before you can ski if someone else hasn't already built one there. There might be no way at this depth to launch a snowmobile also. At that depth tree wells would be fatal if you got near them at all with a snowmobile by then too. I mentioned in a previous article about accidentally breaking a cornice into a tree well and finding myself on my mountaineering skis standing on a tree limb and looking up at the surface of the snow at least 10 feet above where my feet were standing on the limb once when I was in my 50s there near bunny Flats. I'm now 70. A friend of mine and I were skiing from Bunny Flats then to 7 mile curve through and area near Wagon Camp.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
No comments:
Post a Comment