We do not now have an effective Federal Government. Putin must be proud of the disassembling of our government. Out of approximately 557 government bureaucratic heads we have about 57 in place that need Congressional approval. Now, you would be out of your mind to join such a government in turmoil so likely those 500 leadership positions in the executive branch will never be filled (as long as Trump is president). For example, the Secretary of Education has many hundreds of people under her with jobs not filled or replaced at present and it is unlikely any of these jobs will be filled while Trump is president.
In past presidencies these officials also gave Clinton and Nixon cover. Trump has no protection of a cadre (any longer) loyal to him. Because he cannot demand loyalty without also giving it back.
So, I suppose you could say we have a 'Skeleton Crew" government in place with now Hundreds of "Deep Throats" within the government constantly being insulted by Trump.
Why does he believe he can insult the people working for him and demand absolute loyalty if he isn't going to give them his loyalty too?
I can only attribute this to his obvious personality disorder.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language