We do not now have an effective Federal Government. Putin must be proud of the disassembling of our government. Out of approximately 557 government bureaucratic heads we have about 57 in place that need Congressional approval. Now, you would be out of your mind to join such a government in turmoil so likely those 500 leadership positions in the executive branch will never be filled (as long as Trump is president). For example, the Secretary of Education has many hundreds of people under her with jobs not filled or replaced at present and it is unlikely any of these jobs will be filled while Trump is president.
In past presidencies these officials also gave Clinton and Nixon cover. Trump has no protection of a cadre (any longer) loyal to him. Because he cannot demand loyalty without also giving it back.
So, I suppose you could say we have a 'Skeleton Crew" government in place with now Hundreds of "Deep Throats" within the government constantly being insulted by Trump.
Why does he believe he can insult the people working for him and demand absolute loyalty if he isn't going to give them his loyalty too?
I can only attribute this to his obvious personality disorder.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Jakarta Is Sinking So Fast, It Could End Up Underwater
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.