Wednesday, January 20, 2010

6.3 off of South Tip of South America

I started to write about this last night but was too upset because of the implications of my previous visions as a seer. I was not happy about this at all except that I realized that you who read my previous articles:

Traveling the Circle of Fire

and

More on the Circle of Fire

At my blog:

http://intuitivefred888.blogspot.com

for January 2010

likely prayed and this moved the 6.3 off the shore of South America so there wasn't any loss of life this time like there was in the Haiti quake. Even though I knew more larger quakes were coming as soon as the Eureka 6.5 hit I couldn't have warned people about the Haiti quake because I didn't know it would strike at that location.

The only potential locations that I have gotten since then were an over 6.0 for south America and over 6.0 near New Zealand or Indonesia and at least one for the Japan area and another in the Aleutians and another in Alaska near the Volanoes which might cause a pretty severe eruption there. However, if a vocano erupts near Krakatoa it might lessen or completely eliminate the eruptions in Alaska. I also sense potential eruptions in the Cascade Range of Washington, Oregon or California.

If all these things happen then by March the Yellowstone Caldera may go off. If it does the Lava will head West and the Volcanic dust and smoke will head East from Yellowstone.

Like I said before I have found that in my visions if a sequence of events starts like this one often times it keeps on happening. So the best prayers are those that move the releases of earth's plate stress away from largely populated areas but still allowing the stresses to be released. However, if the stresses get released under water like in the Pacific ocean sometimes it creates tidal waves (Tsunamis). So if you pray and move the earthquakes and volcanic eruptions through your prayers pray that tsunamis don't kill hundreds of thousands instead.

What appears to me to be a sequence of Earthquakes my wife said something else that made sense to me last night. She said, "This started with the release of stressors in the Christmas 2004 Earthquake and Tsunami that killed at least 250,000 in the Western Pacific especially in Indonesia.

What is strange to me is that how possibly just as many(250,000) will have died within 6 months of the Haiti quake as well both directly and indirectly the way things have gone. Many of the dead now at first only had broken arms and legs but with a bone protruding through the flesh when they didn't get immediate medical attention because there was none they died. So, the vulnerabilities of human beings in regard to earthquakes, tsunamis, and volcanoes can't be overestimated. So, I guess we on earth can only now donate money and to pray for the victims now. This seems to be the best thing to do for now.

Since more earthquakes in a clockwise series of events since the 6.3 south of South America in the ocean and potential tsunamis, volcanic eruptions etc. seem likely between now and March of this year, praying that those movements and eruptions and tsunamis don't hit major population centers might be the best thing to do now.

Here is the USGS interactive earthquake map for Earth. If you put your cursor on the square it tells you the magnitude. If you want to find the exact location and depth of the earthquake click on the square(earthquake) you want to know about.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/

new note 1-21-10 I noticed that the 6.3 was changed to a 5.3 off the coast of the tip of South America. Whether this was a misprint or whether people are concerned about people panicking worldwide I'm not sure. I think if you live anywhere on the ring of fire you should gather drinking water and non-perishable food enough for 1 week to one month in your home or car or truck and if you have a vehicle be ready to move to another location quickly in an emergency, especially at the locations I have listed. If I'm wrong you were prepared. Also, as more people pray all the variables can change.

For example, I think part of the trigger for the Yellowstone Caldera worldwide was the subconscious of all who saw the movie 2012 based upon the premise "As a being thinketh so is the being". I think most people don't realize how much what they watch on TV, movies and what they read or think about affects their dreams and physical reality here on earth and beyond.

No comments: