I pasted the above interactive usgs site in above so you can see all the above 4.0 quakes that almost form a line between the Eureka Quake and the Haiti Quake. Though on one level Haiti might not formally be on the "Ring of Fire" but I think if you look on this map it needs to be considered a part of the "Ring of Fire". I have also noticed how much more common 4.0 to 5.0 and above quakes appear to be than a few years ago(before the 2004 Indonesian Earthquake and Tsunami). However, since I am not a formal earthquake scientist I can't really compare what I know to what they understand.
However, as an intuitive when I look at Eureka and now Haiti it makes me kind of nervous when I trace all the 4.0s and above all the way from Eureka, California to Haiti and beyond.
What I'm saying is this. I hope the Eureka and Haiti Quakes aren't just pre-quakes for some other major movement somewhere else.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Plant-Based Filter Removes Up to 99.9% of Microplastics from Water
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- A Longer History of the Internet
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- How He lives without money
- Autobiographical Essays on My Life
- Here's a repeat of the articles about Iguanas falling out of trees because they are frozen and cold blooded in Florida