Today I skied with my 20 year old daughter at the Lifts on Mt. Shasta. We started skiing(she snowboarding)(even though she was an expert skier first). Today was a very beautiful day. Though there was plenty of snow the lifts were closed until the last couple of days because of a severe power outage in South Siskiyou County California. At one point 95% of the power was out domestically including the ski lifts. But like I said the last few days it's on again. Today it snowed some which dusted the slopes with several inches of new snow which made the skiing fairly good even though in some places it seemed to stick to my skis.
We skied until 6 pm. When we reached the car we saw the biggest full moon of the winter coming up over the mountains. My daughter called it "The Full Wolf Moon" as it tends to be the one the wolves would howl at the most in the wilds.
As we headed north to her home in Oregon we were happy to have had such a great day on the slopes!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Europe's 5G difference: Unlimited data without a big surcharge
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology