Today I skied with my 20 year old daughter at the Lifts on Mt. Shasta. We started skiing(she snowboarding)(even though she was an expert skier first). Today was a very beautiful day. Though there was plenty of snow the lifts were closed until the last couple of days because of a severe power outage in South Siskiyou County California. At one point 95% of the power was out domestically including the ski lifts. But like I said the last few days it's on again. Today it snowed some which dusted the slopes with several inches of new snow which made the skiing fairly good even though in some places it seemed to stick to my skis.
We skied until 6 pm. When we reached the car we saw the biggest full moon of the winter coming up over the mountains. My daughter called it "The Full Wolf Moon" as it tends to be the one the wolves would howl at the most in the wilds.
As we headed north to her home in Oregon we were happy to have had such a great day on the slopes!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Plant-Based Filter Removes Up to 99.9% of Microplastics from Water
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- A Longer History of the Internet
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- How He lives without money
- Autobiographical Essays on My Life
- Here's a repeat of the articles about Iguanas falling out of trees because they are frozen and cold blooded in Florida