Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Spirit of the Dragon

The Spirit of the Dragon

The spirit of a dragon is sort of like, “Get out of my way. I’m flying through.”
A dragon is naturally ruthless. However, there are many dragons who are also very intelligent, very intuitive and even very compassionate. And after more than a few humans pass out in terror from just seeing a real dragon or even die of heart attacks at the size of a dragon flying overhead, such a compassionate dragon says, “I know it is my natural tendency to be ruthless. But I don’t need people fainting and having heart attacks whenever I come as a dragon. Since I am a completely magical and amazing creature I can also appear as a man and I can even be polite and even though all Dragons are ruthless I can be a compassionate wise right mindful ruthless dragon and all will be the wiser and more enlightened from it and I will grow into a happier more enlightened dragon too.

No comments: