In North America and Europe the amazing people are usually either Atheletes, inventors, musicians or singers, scientists, great Doctors and Lawyers etc.
However, in places like India and other places in Asia there are different cultural traditions. For example, for thousands of years in India there have been traditions of men and women renouncing their lives and going into retreat sometimes permanently, of either wandering forests and lands or going into caves or both and trying to find ways to become enlightened and to help all others to become enlightened as well.
Though in North America and Europe our traditions have been more involved with building a better house, plane,government, physical life; some of the traditions now for thousands of years (at least 10,000) in India and the Himalayas like in Tibet and Bhutan have been about becoming enlightened, learning to fly(without a plane)learning to heal etc.
The traditions of learning to fly and to physically heal are less important now because of advances in medical science than they once were. and likewise, learning to physically fly (without wings or a plane or a parachute like device) are also less pressing for quick transportation now than they were 150 years ago.
However, the path to enlightenment that brings mental, emotional, and spiritual healing is still vital and necessary for all beings that want to have a useful fulfilling life. The real keys to permanently ending suffering need to be attained or one's life even if financially rich can become a hell right here on earth.
So, being a truth seeker after enlightenment is a very useful thing both individually and for all mankind as people share their enlightenment experiences.
For me, the internet is a marvelous tool for people to share their experiences and I believe we all are the better for it.
For in the end, if we live long enough and have enough amazing experiences in life we all become amazing people and have a lot of useful things to share if anyone cares to listen.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- What is Dragon of Compassion All About?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of November 10th 2019 Sunday