Friday, March 28, 2014

Gluten Free Blog I found online

I posted this before here at my blog. I have been gluten free since March 2013 so over 1 year. For me, going gluten free basically has saved my life. I'm not sure I would be alive now if I hadn't gone gluten free. I found out last March 2013 that I had been mildly allergic to gluten my whole life but didn't know it because it wasn't a fatal allergy when I was young. My older daughter had told me that she was allergic to gluten two years before and had also given it up. She said I might be too. When I had about $1000 in blood tests to try to figure out what I was dealing with regarding my health it came up that I was allergic to gluten. Also, anyone who has ever had giardia:

Giardia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giardia
Wikipedia
Giardia is a genus of anaerobic flagellated protozoan parasites of the phylum Sarcomastigophora that colonise and reproduce in the small intestines of several ...
If you ever had giardia from water that has protozoas in it in the U.S. or abroad it is very likely that you will be allergic to Gluten just like 40% of the human race is presently. If you are over 40 years of age giving up gluten might naturally relieve you of 80% to 90% of your joint and muscle pains whether or not you are allergic to gluten. The pain relief alone has allowed me to be happier and more pain free muscle and joint wise than I have been since I was 30 years old.

Here is a button to my previous blog article that quotes the gluten free blog I found online then.

Gluten Free Blog I found online

Since then I have found along with my wife, mixes for gluten free pancakes, found where I could get gluten free cookies and also found where they make gluten free pizzas like some dominos and some Round table pizza places and other local pizzerias as well as Amy's frozen gluten free pizzas you can get at a supermarket near you. (especially at places like Whole Foods nationwide).

Being pain free and alive is priceless. Would I rather eat gluten or be pain free? That's a question?

No comments: