I personally think that it is better to have a President like Obama now. If McCain was president we might be in danger right now. But, the other way to look at this is that McCain likely would have done things completely different and so Putin likely wouldn't likely be doing what he is now. Also, we wouldn't have Obamacare and so because of that the nation might be going bankrupt right now without Obamacare that actually saves the country so much money in the short and long run and that keeps the country from going bankrupt paying the medical bills of people without insurance that will never pay their medical bills. All bills are paid by somebody when anyone goes in for treatment and doesn't pay their bills.
So, generally speaking I think Obama is a better president precisely because he is not a war hawk like Putin and McCain. I think the two of them though they would understand each other better might create a real war that the U.S. and Russia couldn't survive. So, for now, I think we are better off with a reasonable man as President rather than a warlike Hawk like McCaine as president. However, we will also have to see what happens next. America made it's choice two times and so we will all live with that whatever the outcome. However, I think in regard to nuclear weapons Calm and reasonable will create the only sane outcome possible.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling