I personally think that it is better to have a President like Obama now. If McCain was president we might be in danger right now. But, the other way to look at this is that McCain likely would have done things completely different and so Putin likely wouldn't likely be doing what he is now. Also, we wouldn't have Obamacare and so because of that the nation might be going bankrupt right now without Obamacare that actually saves the country so much money in the short and long run and that keeps the country from going bankrupt paying the medical bills of people without insurance that will never pay their medical bills. All bills are paid by somebody when anyone goes in for treatment and doesn't pay their bills.
So, generally speaking I think Obama is a better president precisely because he is not a war hawk like Putin and McCain. I think the two of them though they would understand each other better might create a real war that the U.S. and Russia couldn't survive. So, for now, I think we are better off with a reasonable man as President rather than a warlike Hawk like McCaine as president. However, we will also have to see what happens next. America made it's choice two times and so we will all live with that whatever the outcome. However, I think in regard to nuclear weapons Calm and reasonable will create the only sane outcome possible.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Amnesiac medications
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- Kurzweil Graph of exponential growth of computing
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Are Xanax and Valium and other similar drugs the next opioid Crisis? Yes, it's already here.