Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
This is a good weather radar site for the lower 48 states
I found a different one while I was in Hawaii for (within 5 minutes or 10 minutes) of knowing where it was going to rain. However, the one above is good for a within 5 or 10 minutes live feed of real time weather. I have found using this site I can know (within 5 minutes or so when it is going to rain anywhere I am in the lower 48 states)