Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- My father met George Adamski in the 1950s
- What's Holi?
- Most unusual and hilarious scientific research winners
- Jim Mattis: Duty, Democracy and the Threat of Tribalism
- The most influential scientist you may never have heard of
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
This is a good weather radar site for the lower 48 states
I found a different one while I was in Hawaii for (within 5 minutes or 10 minutes) of knowing where it was going to rain. However, the one above is good for a within 5 or 10 minutes live feed of real time weather. I have found using this site I can know (within 5 minutes or so when it is going to rain anywhere I am in the lower 48 states)