and only 1/3 were Christian.
So, even though the Taliban said they were trying to kill Christians, most of the people they actually killed in the blast were Muslims. This actually makes sense when you are in a predominantly Muslim country. It is likely many people were there of other religions to share the joy of Easter at that amusement park where it was mostly children and mothers of all Religions having a good time on Easter there in Lahore, Pakistan.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling