and only 1/3 were Christian.
So, even though the Taliban said they were trying to kill Christians, most of the people they actually killed in the blast were Muslims. This actually makes sense when you are in a predominantly Muslim country. It is likely many people were there of other religions to share the joy of Easter at that amusement park where it was mostly children and mothers of all Religions having a good time on Easter there in Lahore, Pakistan.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Amnesiac medications
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- Kurzweil Graph of exponential growth of computing
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Are Xanax and Valium and other similar drugs the next opioid Crisis? Yes, it's already here.