and only 1/3 were Christian.
So, even though the Taliban said they were trying to kill Christians, most of the people they actually killed in the blast were Muslims. This actually makes sense when you are in a predominantly Muslim country. It is likely many people were there of other religions to share the joy of Easter at that amusement park where it was mostly children and mothers of all Religions having a good time on Easter there in Lahore, Pakistan.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- What is Dragon of Compassion All About?
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- The Latest on 3D printing
- Here's what's strange about quid Pro Quo!
- What 'Pierre Delecto' tells us about the Republican Party