Why is this important?
Because the Republican National Convention is in Ohio which is an "Open Carry State" and so the 21,000 who signed a petition to have an "OPEN CARRY" Republican National Convention.
This is important because Ohio is an "open carry state" AND the Republican party is the one (through the NRA which champions "Open carry" in the U.S.
So, not allowing "Open carry" at the convention likely will cause problems for rank and file Republicans.
However, if the Secret Service and National security demand all convention attendees be unarmed there really isn't anything anyone can do about this.
However, if this happens it is more likely that Trump will not be nominated as the Republican Nominee for President.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Arcane first came to me around 1980 then Elohar and Ragna a year or two later
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- Google, Facebook, Neuralink Sued for Weaponized AI Technology
- God in Buddhism: Wikipedia
- Apple rebukes DOJ over Pensacola iPhone encryption battle