Why is this important?
Because the Republican National Convention is in Ohio which is an "Open Carry State" and so the 21,000 who signed a petition to have an "OPEN CARRY" Republican National Convention.
This is important because Ohio is an "open carry state" AND the Republican party is the one (through the NRA which champions "Open carry" in the U.S.
So, not allowing "Open carry" at the convention likely will cause problems for rank and file Republicans.
However, if the Secret Service and National security demand all convention attendees be unarmed there really isn't anything anyone can do about this.
However, if this happens it is more likely that Trump will not be nominated as the Republican Nominee for President.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Top U.S. Officials Warn of ‘Our Pearl Harbor’; Deaths in Country May Be Undercounted
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home