Why is this important?
Because the Republican National Convention is in Ohio which is an "Open Carry State" and so the 21,000 who signed a petition to have an "OPEN CARRY" Republican National Convention.
This is important because Ohio is an "open carry state" AND the Republican party is the one (through the NRA which champions "Open carry" in the U.S.
So, not allowing "Open carry" at the convention likely will cause problems for rank and file Republicans.
However, if the Secret Service and National security demand all convention attendees be unarmed there really isn't anything anyone can do about this.
However, if this happens it is more likely that Trump will not be nominated as the Republican Nominee for President.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- Elohar when she was 9 which would be around 7000 AD on the first timeline: (We are now on Timeline 2)
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- GM president: Electric cars won't go mainstream until we fix these problems
- Oghuzes, Pechenegs, Bashkirs, and Khazars: Wikipedia
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265