If you listen carefully to which EACH of these men has said now, none of them are saying, "I absolutely will support whoever is nominated."
Trump has been betrayed by the Republican Party and the whole world knows that (maybe for good reasons).
Cruz won't support Trump as the nominee.
Kasich won't support Trump as the nominee.
Rubio won't support Trump as the nominee.
So, what happens now?
My thought is that Trump likely will start his own party in competition with the Republicans.
OR Conservative Republicans are going to start another party to compete with Trump if he wins the Republican nomination.
So, it looks seriously like Hillary will be president and Bernie will be Vice President or vice versa at this point.
So, likely either way Hillary likely will be president either way because Sanders is already 74 and likely might not survive two terms as President. Being president takes a lot out of you. Look at what it's done to President Obama and also look what it did to Bush II and Bill Clinton while they were all president. It's no laughing matter.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- I still practice "Earthing" now and have all my life