If you listen carefully to which EACH of these men has said now, none of them are saying, "I absolutely will support whoever is nominated."
Trump has been betrayed by the Republican Party and the whole world knows that (maybe for good reasons).
Cruz won't support Trump as the nominee.
Kasich won't support Trump as the nominee.
Rubio won't support Trump as the nominee.
So, what happens now?
My thought is that Trump likely will start his own party in competition with the Republicans.
OR Conservative Republicans are going to start another party to compete with Trump if he wins the Republican nomination.
So, it looks seriously like Hillary will be president and Bernie will be Vice President or vice versa at this point.
So, likely either way Hillary likely will be president either way because Sanders is already 74 and likely might not survive two terms as President. Being president takes a lot out of you. Look at what it's done to President Obama and also look what it did to Bush II and Bill Clinton while they were all president. It's no laughing matter.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling