If you listen carefully to which EACH of these men has said now, none of them are saying, "I absolutely will support whoever is nominated."
Trump has been betrayed by the Republican Party and the whole world knows that (maybe for good reasons).
Cruz won't support Trump as the nominee.
Kasich won't support Trump as the nominee.
Rubio won't support Trump as the nominee.
So, what happens now?
My thought is that Trump likely will start his own party in competition with the Republicans.
OR Conservative Republicans are going to start another party to compete with Trump if he wins the Republican nomination.
So, it looks seriously like Hillary will be president and Bernie will be Vice President or vice versa at this point.
So, likely either way Hillary likely will be president either way because Sanders is already 74 and likely might not survive two terms as President. Being president takes a lot out of you. Look at what it's done to President Obama and also look what it did to Bush II and Bill Clinton while they were all president. It's no laughing matter.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Kurzweil Graph of exponential growth of computing
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Amnesiac medications
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Are Xanax and Valium and other similar drugs the next opioid Crisis? Yes, it's already here.