The refugee Crisis of 12 to 14 million refugees from Syria and Iraq is the primary Crisis Europe is dealing with now. On top of this, ISIS operatives coming as some of those refugees has suddenly stopped refugee flow into Europe because of the Paris Attacks by Isis in November, the Charlie Hebdo attacks in Paris a year ago now and the Brussels attacks by ISIS in the last week or so.
Like the U.S. in 2001, the European Union is completely unprepared for ISIS operatives by the dozens coming into Europe and blowing everything and everyone up.
So, likely the European Union will either stand or fall depending upon how it deals with all this.
Unless Individual countries band together and share terrorist information and start executing these terrorists soon, I believe not only is the European Union not long for this world but also Europe (at least as we have known it since World War II is over.
Another thing that is likely to happen is the arming of citizens in Individual European nations one by one so they can "Shoot Back" at the terrorists and defend their wives and children. Likely women need weapons too just like in Israel and the United States so they can "Shoot back" too.
Arming Europe's populace is not an easy solution but it might be the ONLY ONE THAT WORKS just like the Resistance in Europe armed themselves against Nazi soldiers just before I was born in order to help defeat Hitler.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling