Sunday, March 19, 2017

The Solar System Time Guard

This Time Guard is run Under the leader of the Plasma Beings in the sun that I call the Solar Logos. The way the Plasma beings in the sun see all this is that without the sun (which is where they live) any life at all in the Solar System would be dead (including all life on earth).

So, from their point of view every planet including the sun is under their jurisdiction.

When I soul traveled first Venus and met with the Ghost like Beings there (they once were humanoid like us but now are like Ghosts because it is 600 to 900 degrees there. So, you can no longer live there in a physical body as a humanoid. Then they told me to go into the sun (which at the time seemed very counter intuitive.)

However, since I was soul traveling and not in a physical body at the time (but I was bi-locating) so theoretically part of my awareness was in my physical body still on earth. But, very little consciousness was left here as I soul traveled to Venus. The Venusians told me to go into the Sun and that they would send me into the center of the Galaxy. (What did I know at the time?) I listened to them and found going into the sun as a soul felt sort of warm (not hot) sort of like a nice Hot Tub if you completely immersed yourself here on earth. But, because you are in a soul and mental body and not in a physical body this can be done without physically dying or experiencing discomfort in any physical way. In fact, it was sort of pleasant I found because I didn't have to breathe plasma because my body was breathing still on earth.

So, the first Solar Plasma Being I met sent me to the center of the Galaxy from what I believe now to be the center of the sun.

However, what do I know fully about all this? It was sort of like sitting in a golden chair or throne and all of a sudden I was in the center of the Galaxy watching the black hole with stars circling around it that keeps the galaxy all together. This was around 1970 when this happened. And then after I realized I could soul travel I did this a lot from 1970s through about 1975 to 1977 when I went into the void beyond the galaxy and really scared myself pretty bad, so I stopped for awhile. But, by 1980 or so I had Met Tibetan Lamas who I realized understood the void past the galaxy and so I liearned not to be afraid of that either once I realized what it was.

I had to get to the point where I realized that the Galaxy is a living thing. And we are sort of like White corpuscles or something in that living Galaxy or even atoms in that living galaxy. So, we don't feel like we are still alive when we go beyond this galaxy because of the forms we reside in.

It doesn't mean souls can't go beyond the galaxy but it does mean you have to know what you are dealing with and what it is exactly you are trying to accomplish or you are bound to be more terrified than you have ever been before going into the void as a soul traveler.

So, the Solar Logos is in charge of the Solar system Time Guard which modifies time so life waves on earth and other places don't end suddenly. It also polices time throughout all the planets in various ways and alters time whenever necessary to accomplish various needed things.

Plasma beings exist in the sun (even though we don't believe this on earth). However, since I have experienced being around Solar plasma beings and being in touch with the Solar Logos now regularly
I understand much more than most people about this sort of thing in regard to life on earth, and life throughout the solar system and life throughout the galaxy.

No comments: