Interstate 5 was closed north of Redding part of the day today but last I checked it is still open. I checked 101 but it is still open but could close at any time as more rains fall because of several mudslides caused by 10 inches of rain. So, it is possible that sometime tonight or tomorrow both Interstate 5 and 101 could potentially close for an undetermined amount of time making most people heading south or north trying to find another route. But, that's a problem because the route they used around the Hirz fire for example on Interstate 5 wouldn't be open either. So, as of now if both Interstate 5 and 101 closes I'm not really sure what would work on the North South corridor between Redding and Ashland and Portland and Seattle?
And it's presently snowing in Ashland which could mean the Mt. Ashland pass could close soon too on Interstate 5. I heard from a friend who is there now about it snowing in Ashland.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!