Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
It rained a lot last night but cleared up by morning here
But it's still lightly raining or snowing in various locations in California north state. Flooding at Corning on Interstate 5 has closed the south bound lanes. So, 10 inches of rain is causing flooding some places in the north state. But, somehow Interstate 5 has remained open between Ashland and Redding despite all the snow.