Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- What is Dragon of Compassion All About?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of November 10th 2019 Sunday
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
It rained a lot last night but cleared up by morning here
But it's still lightly raining or snowing in various locations in California north state. Flooding at Corning on Interstate 5 has closed the south bound lanes. So, 10 inches of rain is causing flooding some places in the north state. But, somehow Interstate 5 has remained open between Ashland and Redding despite all the snow.