Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- History of the United States (1945–64) - Wikipedia
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
It rained a lot last night but cleared up by morning here
But it's still lightly raining or snowing in various locations in California north state. Flooding at Corning on Interstate 5 has closed the south bound lanes. So, 10 inches of rain is causing flooding some places in the north state. But, somehow Interstate 5 has remained open between Ashland and Redding despite all the snow.