First of all, Mary Magdalene financed Jesus' teachings because she was rich.
2nd, men who weren't married by 20 to 25 were NOT respected or listened to seriously by anyone in that culture then. It wasn't acceptable in that culture not to be married by your mid 20s then because most people died by 40 or 50 if not by 30. So, if you weren't married by your early 20s you were thought both strange and useless to society then. It's just the way the culture was then. So absolutely no one would have listened to anything Jesus said if he wasn't married in a culture like that then. He wouldn't have been respected or listened to at all if he wasn't married at the time.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Europe's 5G difference: Unlimited data without a big surcharge
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology