Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
Monday, February 25, 2019
It's snowing right now from Sutherlin Oregon to Longview Washington
So, if you are driving anywhere on the I-5 Oregon corridor or even into Washington be careful. Because snow in this corridor even though it happens a couple of times every year pretty much people aren't generally used to driving in this. So, if you don't have a 4 wheel drive or all wheel drive really think about what you are doing driving today. Do you really need to drive today?