Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Europe's 5G difference: Unlimited data without a big surcharge
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
Monday, February 25, 2019
It's snowing right now from Sutherlin Oregon to Longview Washington
So, if you are driving anywhere on the I-5 Oregon corridor or even into Washington be careful. Because snow in this corridor even though it happens a couple of times every year pretty much people aren't generally used to driving in this. So, if you don't have a 4 wheel drive or all wheel drive really think about what you are doing driving today. Do you really need to drive today?