It's now snowing from just north of Grant's Pass to about Bend Oregon and then east as far as La Grande and Pendleton which is very unusual by the way.
When I was in Santa Barbara about a week ago now it was snowing down to 2000 feet in the Santa Barbara mountains. I don't remember hearing it do that before either.
These are the snow conditions from Redding north up into Southern Oregon.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling