It's now snowing from just north of Grant's Pass to about Bend Oregon and then east as far as La Grande and Pendleton which is very unusual by the way.
When I was in Santa Barbara about a week ago now it was snowing down to 2000 feet in the Santa Barbara mountains. I don't remember hearing it do that before either.
These are the snow conditions from Redding north up into Southern Oregon.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has warned for years that increasingly intelligent machines will dominate humans and turn us into their pets
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- In 1980 I was a survivalist for awhile which in some ways is similar to a "Prepper" today