It's now snowing from just north of Grant's Pass to about Bend Oregon and then east as far as La Grande and Pendleton which is very unusual by the way.
When I was in Santa Barbara about a week ago now it was snowing down to 2000 feet in the Santa Barbara mountains. I don't remember hearing it do that before either.
These are the snow conditions from Redding north up into Southern Oregon.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Europe's 5G difference: Unlimited data without a big surcharge
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology