It's now snowing from just north of Grant's Pass to about Bend Oregon and then east as far as La Grande and Pendleton which is very unusual by the way.
When I was in Santa Barbara about a week ago now it was snowing down to 2000 feet in the Santa Barbara mountains. I don't remember hearing it do that before either.
These are the snow conditions from Redding north up into Southern Oregon.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!